Bagi yang pengen melanjutkan kuliah ke Perancis mungkin ini info yang sangat berguna buat kalian.. Apply yuk, kebetulan aku juga pengen ni ke sana hehehe.. Met mencoba ya …
The French Goverment, through the Embassy of France in Jakarta, has been providing excellence scholarship to Indonesian citizens for more than 27 years. In order to pursue its objective to improve Indonesian human resources, the Embassy of France will offer scholarship for the year 2009.
Those scholarship are given to goverment officials, lecturers, students (with a priority to those involved in a cooperation program between France and Indonesia) to undertake three kinds of training :
- Master degree (maximum duration of 2 years)
- Doctoral degree (maximum duration of 3 years, only on a shared cost basis)
- Post-Doctoral program (maximum duration of 6 months, only on a shared cost basis)
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements :
- Minimum diploma : bachelor degree / S1
- Fluent English
- Less than 35 years old
- Minimum GPA score of 3 (except for fundamental sciences – 3,5)
- 2 years of working experince (except fo fresh graduate students)
- Submit all the documents specified in the application form.
Fields of studies
- Public administration *
- Law and political sciences *
- Engineering (water management, agronomy, civil engineering..)
- Fundamental sciences (mathematics, physics….)
*Please note that these fields od studies (1,2) require a min. level of Fench language
To get the application form, send an e-mail to email@example.com
or download it from this website : http://www.ambafrance-id.org/article.php3?id_article=116
Applicants from outside Java are encourage to apply to this scholarship program.
The selection committee will give priority to applicants who have already identified a master/doctoral program and have been in correspondence (via e-mail) with the Professor in charge of the program.
Please note that applicants are not requested to get an acceptance letter.
The CampusFrance offices in Indonesia may help you in order to find the study program that suits your project.
Selection prosedure :
Selection based on the application forms and required documents submitted.
Motivation interview (French or English languages only) in Jakarta
The Embassy of France scholarship covers :
- Insentive French language course : length according to the applicant’s need and level (from survival course to extensive 11 months program).
- Monthly living allowance.
- Airplane tickets
- Tuition fees
All applications must be sent before Wednesday 30th April 2008
at the following address :
Ambassade de France en Indonesie
Service de cooperation et d’action culturelle
Jalan Panarukan n 35
Menteng – Jakarta 10310
Please note that applicants sent via e-mail will not be taken into consideration.